Senior System Engineer (Ref. Nexus_Technical-20220003)
- Act as post-sales engineer for system infrastructure solutions
- Provide onsite hardware / software installation, configuration, phone consultation, troubleshooting, ongoing support services to customer
- Provide professional services, according to the scope defined by presales / senior teammates, to customers
- Provide consultation & ongoing support, according to the scope defined in maintenance plan, to customers
- Negotiate with & convince customers in good faith if discrepancy arises
- Resolve technical issues raised up by customers
- Escalate issues to upstream vendors if needed
- Work as coordinator or moderator among customers, sales and upstream vendors
- Work with sales and technical teammates as a project team
- Work for projects, that may come with tight schedule & deadline
- May work overtime and in public holidays
- Candidate with greater experience may be considered as senior engineer, who may take care of presales case or project management.
- Degree / High Diploma in IT or related disciplines
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange / Exchange Online migration is required
- Knowledge of Microsoft VMware / Veeam products is preferred
- Experience in project handling independently is preferred
- Frequent onsite support and occasional travelling
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good communication, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Good phone manner
- Willingness to learn. Self-learner. Fast learner.
- Able to work independently
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Junior position
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.
Copyright © 2022 Nexus
Solutions Ltd. All rights reserved.